INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEBSITE
Through its WEBSITE, www.buddhaseedbank.com, of which it is the owner and administrator, HEMP TRADING, is an online store selling cannabis seeds.
ADVERTISING ON THE WEBSITE
The Website: www.buddhaseedbank.com, may host advertising or sponsored content. Advertisers or sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with the laws that may be applicable in each case. HEMP TRADING will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that may appear in the advertising or sponsorship content.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
The administrator of the website will do everything possible to solve all the queries and transactions requested to all its USERS/CUSTOMERS, as soon as possible in the demand of the consultations.
However, on occasions, and for reasons beyond the control of the website administrator, such as human error or incidents in the computer systems, it is possible that the speed finally served to the USERS/CUSTOMERS may differ from the order initially placed by the website administrator, in order to satisfy the orders placed by the USERS/CUSTOMERS.
In the event that the sales management is not available or could not get to complete the purchase process, after placing the order, the USER/CUSTOMER will be informed by email of the total cancellation of the order.
The website administrator has the highest security measures commercially available in the industry. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is sent encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, at 256 bits, which ensure that it is only intelligible and understandable by the USER/CUSTOMER device, and the WEBSITE, in this way, by using the SSL "Secure Socket Layer” protocol, the predecessor TLS, "Transport Layer Security” protocol, which are cryptographic protocols that provide privacy and integrity in secure communications over a communication network, commonly the Internet, which ensures that the information transmitted over the network cannot be intercepted or modified by unauthorised elements, ensuring that only senders and legitimate recipients are those who have access to communication in an integral manner which is guaranteed:
- That the USER/CUSTOMER is communicating their data to the server centre of the website administrator and not to any other person trying to impersonate them.
- That between the USER/CUSTOMER, and the server website administrator server centre, the data is transmitted encrypted, preventing it being read or manipulated by third parties.
ACCESS AND PRESENCE ON THE WEBSITE
USERS/CUSTOMERS are fully responsible for their conduct when accessing the information on the WEBSITE, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed it.
As a consequence of this, the USERS/CUSTOMERS are the only ones responsible to the administrator of the website and third parties for:
- Any consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects contrary to the present document, of any content of the WEBSITE, whether or not prepared by the administrator of the website, whether or not published officially under their name.
- As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the contents of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of others, or in any way damage, disable or impair the WEBSITE or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by other users.
The website administrator reserves the right to update the content when it considers such action appropriate, as well as to delete it, limit it or prevent access to it, temporarily or permanently, as well as to deny access to the WEBSITE to USERS/CUSTOMERS, who misuse the content and/or fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions that appear in this document.
The website administrator informs you that he/she does not guarantee:
- That access to the WEBSITE, and/or to the web links is uninterrupted and error-free.
- That the content or software to which the USERS/CUSTOMERS access through the website or the web links does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in their system or in the electronic documents and files stored in their computer system, or cause any other type of damage.
- Any use that USERS/CUSTOMERS may make of the information or content of the WEBSITE or web links for their own personal purposes.
MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The website administrator reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the WEBSITE, as well as the present terms and conditions of use.
USERS/CUSTOMERS must always keep these terms and conditions of use in a visible place, freely accessible for any queries they may wish to make.
OUR WEBSITE RESPONSIBILITY
The website administrator does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of example but not limited to:
- The use that USERS/CUSTOMERS may make of the materials on the WEBSITE or web links, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the WEBSITE or of third parties.
- Possible damages to the USERS/CUSTOMERS, caused by a normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organisation or location of the contents and/or access to the WEBSITE, and, in general, the errors or problems that are generated in the development or implementation of the technical items that the WEBSITE, or a program provided by the USER/CUSTOMER.
- Of the contents of those pages to which USERS/CUSTOMERS can access from links included in the WEBSITE, whether authorised or not.
- The acts or omissions by third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be contractually bound to the website administrator.
- Access by minors to the content included in the WEBSITE remains the responsibility of the parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care, by installing any of the tools to control Internet use and to prevent access to materials or content unsuitable for minors, as well as the sending of personal data without the prior authorisation of their parents or guardian.
The website administrator will not be responsible in any case in the event that any of the following occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the WEBSITE, by the USER/CUSTOMER, when entering their data in the product order form, slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems with the Internet network, acts of God or force majeure, and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of the website administrator.
- Errors or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the website services are constantly operational.
- Errors or damages caused to the website by an inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the USER/CUSTOMER....
- Inoperability or problems with the email address provided by the USER/CUSTOMER, to send the confirmation of orders.
In any case, the website administrator undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the USER/CUSTOMER, to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
In addition, the website administrator is entitled to carry out promotional campaigns at defined time intervals in order to promote the registration of new members to its online sales service.
The website administrator reserves the right to modify the conditions for application of the promotions, to extend with due notification, or proceed with the exclusion of any of the USERS/CLIENTS, from the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behaviour in the participation of the same.
LSSI-CE AND DATA PROTECTION COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATES
HEMP TRADING, which owns the website: www.buddhaseedbank.com, complies with the current Data Protection regulations RGPD-EU, LOPDGDD, with the LSSI-CE, and Law 9/2014 on General Telecommunications, is advised on these regulations by QUALIA GROUP, and thus is granted certificates in digital image format so that it can display them on its website.
INTELLECTUAL & INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The website administrator has all rights over the content, design and source code of this website: and that of the WEBSITE, and, in particular, including but not limited to, the photographs, images, text, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included on the website.
USERS/CUSTOMERS are warned that these rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property, Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 of 12 April and subsequent amendments.
EU Directive 2019/790 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 April 2019 on copyright and related rights in the digital single market.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the content of the WEBSITE is also considered a computer program, and therefore, it is also applicable to all Spanish and European Community regulations in force on the subject.
The copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialisation, public communication and/or any other action that involves an infringement of the Spanish and/or international regulations in force regarding intellectual and/or industrial property is totally prohibited, as is the use of the website content without the prior express written authorisation of the administrator.
The website administrator informs that they do not grant any licence or implicit authorisation on the rights of intellectual and/or industrial property or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the content included on the WEBSITE: www.buddhaseedbank.com.
The use of the content of the web domain is only authorised for informative and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referred to, the user being solely responsible for the misuse of the same.
In the event that any clause of these terms and conditions of use is declared invalid, the remaining clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these terms and conditions.
The website administrator may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which in no case implies the waiver of the same unless expressly acknowledged by the website administrator or by prescription of the action required in each case.
APPLICABLE LAW AND ARBITRATION
These terms and conditions of use are governed by the applicable Spanish legislation. To resolve any dispute or conflict that may arise, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of PICASSENT, Judicial Party of BENIPARRELL, home town of the entity, HEMP TRADING and owner of the WEBSITE, unless the law imposes another jurisdiction.
By Law 7/2017, of 2 November, in its Article, 40.5, which transposes into Spanish law Directive 2013/11/EU, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 21 May, in its Article 5.1, on alternative dispute resolution in consumer matters: Online dispute resolution platform.
USERS/CUSTOMERS undertake to browse the WEBSITE and use the content in good faith.
The data of the USERS/CUSTOMERS will be used for sending by email of the online and physical management, carried out by the website administrator.
By simply visiting the WEBSITE, USERS/CUSTOMERS do not provide personal information nor are they obliged to provide it.
The website administrator undertakes to keep strictly secret and confidential the information provided to them and to use it only for the indicated purposes.
The website administrator presumes that the data have been entered by the owner or by a person authorised by the owner, and that they are correct and accurate.
Also, HEMP TRADING informs of the possibility of exercising rights of access, which allows the website user to know what personal data the administrator of this page has and in that case they will reply within 30 days, provided they keep the data; rectification, which allows the correction of errors, modification of inaccurate or incomplete data and guarantees the accuracy of the information; opposition, that you may request and ensure that your data is not processed; suppression, which allows inappropriate or excessive data to be deleted; limitation, by which you can request that the processing of your data be limited when you have exercised your right to rectify your personal data, and portability, so that the user can obtain a copy of the personal data that has been provided on the website in order to be able to transmit them to other services. These rights may be exercised by any means capable of leaving a record of their sending and reception via the email address of the administrator of this WEBSITE, or email: email@example.com providing a photocopy of your ID card or alternative documentation proving your identity.
Unless you inform us otherwise, it will be understood that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any changes and that we have your consent to use your data to facilitate the relationship between the parties.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on E-Commerce and Information Society Services, in Article 21, we also request your express consent to marketing communications that we consider may be of interest to you, by email or any other equivalent means of electronic communication. This consent will be agreed by accepting the conditions of use by ticking the checkbox at the bottom of the form or web page.
To modify, update or cancel your personal data the USER/CUSTOMER, will write from the email address of their account to, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject.
Therefore, the USER/CUSTOMER is responsible for the veracity of the data and the website administrator will not be responsible for the inaccuracy of the personal data of the USERS/CUSTOMERS.
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, the website administrator has adopted the appropriate levels of security for the data provided by USERS/CUSTOMERS and has also installed all the means and measures at their disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and extraction of the same.